Skip to main content

Mix & Match 4th of July Inspo

 


I love this crochet pullover! You could use it as a swimsuit cover up, or layer it over the red tank with either of the shorts options. The striped shorts are linen, which is great for summer and I had to add a classic denim cutoff. Gingham is a summer staple, and this bag is just too cute. Pair it with these red braided sandals and some red lip gloss and you are ready for a 4th of July celebration.

Click here for the links on Amazon. Not affiliated.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Y2K Hibiscus Print for Summer

  I loved this hibiscus print in the late 90s, early 2000s...and the y2k hibiscus print is back this summer! I had so many surfer tees and I'd doodle a hibiscus on all my schoolwork. It's so fun to see it back as "surfercore"!  You could just layer the pullover over a tank, or try it over a swimsuit with some boardshorts. Links: - Hibiscus pullover - Jeans - Bag - Roxy Shoes - Wave necklace - Rose quartz earrings - OPI Nail Polish Quest For Quartz I love the side ruching on this tee, it's flattering and very 2000s. I paired it with a blue maxi skirt, but some white shorts would be cute too! - Hibiscus tee - Maxi Skirt - Earrings - Turtle Bag - Bracelet - Sandals

Linen & Leopard Summer

  I love linen so much in summer, it's such a great fabric! It's super soft, lightweight & breathable, it's perfect if you aren't in the mood for shorts but don't want to overheat.  I paired these classic linen pants with a cute leopard print front knot top, it gives the look a faux tuck without having to mess with it all day. Super casual accessories too, it's easy to throw on to look instantly put together with it's monochromatic vibe. Click here for the Amazon links. Not affiliated. - Leopard Print Top - Linen Pants - Raffia Slides - Bag - Necklace - Bracelet - Sunglasses

Red Polkadot Skirt Styled For All Seasons

  I love this red polkadot skirt so much! I thought it would be fun how you can take a staple piece like this and wear it throughout the year with layers and accessory changes. I kept a lot of the jewelry the same, and you really could wear the same throughout the year too. Here is the link to the skirt: Red Polka Dot Skirt. I have no affiliation or commission from this, this is just for fun. Let's start with spring! A simple crochet tank layered with a classic denim jacket. This jacket is 3/4 sleeve which is fun for spring. I paired it with a bone colored bag and comfy sneakers along with some staple every day gold jewelry. It's perfect for a day date or a trip to a museum with the family. Springtime Outfit Links: - Jacket - Tank - Necklace - Earrings - Bag - Shoes For summer I just paired the skirt with a black tee, you could of course just do another neutral color but I love the Minnie Mouse vibes of it :) A bum bag is great to bring along with the kids because it's eas...