I love this red polkadot skirt so much! I thought it would be fun how you can take a staple piece like this and wear it throughout the year with layers and accessory changes. I kept a lot of the jewelry the same, and you really could wear the same throughout the year too.
Here is the link to the skirt: Red Polka Dot Skirt. I have no affiliation or commission from this, this is just for fun.
Let's start with spring! A simple crochet tank layered with a classic denim jacket. This jacket is 3/4 sleeve which is fun for spring. I paired it with a bone colored bag and comfy sneakers along with some staple every day gold jewelry. It's perfect for a day date or a trip to a museum with the family.
Springtime Outfit Links:
- Jacket
- Tank
- Necklace
- Earrings
- Bag
- Shoes
For summer I just paired the skirt with a black tee, you could of course just do another neutral color but I love the Minnie Mouse vibes of it :) A bum bag is great to bring along with the kids because it's easy to wear it crossbody style to keep it out of the way. I paired it with strappy black sandals, but white or even jelly sandals would be fun too. A cute beachy leather stack bracelet and a shell necklace complete the look. You could also just throw on the skirt with a graphic tee and flip flops!
Summertime outfit links:
Fall is all about the layers! Rich brown and cream tones along with gold jewelry. I chose a faux suede jacket to layer over a brown blouse, but a long sleeved top along with a jean jacket would be cute too. If it's colder you can layer with tights, or if it's a warmer Fall day try it with some wedges for a dressier look, or just some slides.
Fall outfit links:
For winter I left off a jacket for this look, but a long cardigan with a belt would be super cute. These tights are fleece lined to keep you warm, and I love the grey colors of the sweater and boots for winter. Red accessories and a white puffer bag are perfect around the holiday time!
Winter outfit links:
Comments
Post a Comment